The full text of this article hosted at iucr.
If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
Aletta J. Norval Search for more papers by this author. Read the full text.
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Exam Flashcard Study System: NP Test Practice Questions & Review for the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
- In Search Of The Holy Dog Food: “An inspirational story about two dogs in Napa Valley that are the best of friends!”.
- Governing the global locally: Agonistic democracy practices in The Hague’s Schilderswijk?
Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
Agonistic democracy: Constituent power in the era of globalisation | SpringerLink
Abstract Agonistic political theory follows the Greeks in taking contest and struggle to stand at the heart of politics, and seeks to work out the consequences of this insight for thinking about democracy, political subjectivity, the ethos of politics, and our relation to political norms and institutions.
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
- Please Consider Donating.
- Democratic Agonism: Conflict and Contestation in Divided Societies.
- History for Kids: The Illustrated History of the Cherokee.
- Copyright information?
- Even Safer Streets 2011 - The Second Amendment as a Mainstream Value..
- The Little Book of Prison: A Beginners Guide.
- Naturopathic Iridology (Naturopathic Nutritional Medicine Book 4)?
Previous Figure Next Figure. Imprint Routledge. Pages pages. Export Citation. Get Citation.
Institutionalizing Agonistic Democracy: Post-Foundationalism and Political Liberalism
Paxton, M. Introduction: Why Agonistic Democracy? Part 1: Theory 1. The Theoretical Roots of Agonistic Democracy 2. Three Approaches to Agonistic Democracy 3.
Agonistic Democracy and Institutions Part 2: Institutions 4. Experimenting with Agonistic Democracy 5. Insights from Agonistic Experimentation 6. Agonistic Democracy and Democratic Innovations 7.
Related Agonistic Democracy
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved